Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Father's H.E.A.R.T.




Dear King’s Daughter, 
Do you realize if you have 3 children you sign up for approximately 24 years of full time mothering? Whew! I remember one time I was a little weary as a mother. I sat with the King and did a “word study,” looking up all verses on containing the word “children.” I wanted to see God’s thoughts on children to refresh my own! I started reading Psalm 127 and was immediately ignited with His vision for my three daughters Elizabeth, Sarah and Caroline. Upon further study, I noticed the acronym H.E.A.R.T. in the verses (see image below). Children are a Heritage, Enjoyment, Arrow, Reward, and Testimony. I said to my Father, “Thank you for refueling me with your H.E.A.R.T. for my children. Thank you for filling me up with your everlasting love that I can pour into to my girls.” Psalm 127 gave me the Lord’s vision for the next 10 years of full-time mothering. Now, they are wonderful young adults!


I am overjoyed to pass it on to you. Go forth in your calling to raise the next generation. No more stress thinking motherhood is a burden: just pure joy in receiving The Father’s H.E.A.R.T. for His children He entrusted to you. 


Enjoy this artistic illustration of my Psalm 127 revelation:


© King's Daughters

No comments:

Post a Comment